- Jean-Louis Vincent, Erasme University Hospital
Dehydroepiandrosterone-sulfate (DHEAS) is associated with neuroprotective properties resulting in improvement of functional outcome after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage (aSAH), possibly by influencing the inflammatory response after aSAH.
Volume 19 Suppl 1 (16 March 2015)
Brussels, Belgium. 17-20 March 2015
Aims & scope
Critical Care is a high quality, peer-reviewed, international open access clinical medical journal. Critical Care aims to improve the care of critically ill patients by acquiring, discussing, distributing, and promoting evidence-based information relevant to intensivists.
The journal publishes commentaries, reviews, and research in all areas of intensive care and emergency medicine. Critical Care aims to provide a comprehensive overview of the intensive care field.
- 04 September 2015
- Spirituality often left out of goals-of-care discussions in ICU
- 03 September 2015
- Scientists discover a common diabetes drug could prevent hemorrhage and fatal blood loss
- 02 September 2015
- Screen organ donors for parasites to curb infection
- 21 August 2015
- Urinalysis overuse inflates antibiotic orders for elderly